Kooth is a free online wellbeing community available to all young people aged 11-18 years (up to their 19th birthday) in Dudley. Kooth is a completely safe and anonymous website where young people can go to receive advice, support and guidance up to 10pm, 365 days a year.
Kooth's experienced online team, moderated message forums, magazine and online Activity Hub can offer emotional support to young people with a wide range of issues, from having a bad day or falling out with their friends, to more serious issues such as bullying, stress, anxiety, depression, family relationships, sexuality, eating disorders, self-harm, abuse etc. Kooth provides a safe and welcoming space for young people to explore their mental health needs.
Please see links to videos below, which give an overview of the different features of Kooth:
Main Video Kooth Vimeo Link
1. Kooth Overview: https://vimeo.com/318731977/a9f32c87de
2. Kooth Magazine: https://vimeo.com/318713156/5d247a02f9
3. Kooth Discussion Boards: https://vimeo.com/318713209/2e97e8b26f
4. Kooth Goals: https://vimeo.com/318713298/430fdcafcf
5. Kooth Journal: https://vimeo.com/318713381/d8ef865eea
6. Kooth Messaging: https://vimeo.com/318713436/7cd88e796e
7. Kooth Chat: https://vimeo.com/318713482/ffc121ba18